Cpu limit reached [solved]

Hello,

I thought that this “Cpu limit reached” will be reset in 24 hours and my website will be available online again, but today is still off (for the same reason) on the second day.
I have cancelled the only one vulnerable page that could cause such wrong behavior, so that at the next 24 hour reset the website should remain available online.

Thanks!

what is your domain name??
Once you reach limits…it can’t be reset.

Upgrade to premium to avoid these issue!!!

my website is coming up with the same error been like it for a day or 2 now, domain is erimusfishingclub.comli.com if someone could take a look at it, cheers.

There is no reset sometimes, your site will be suspended for violating CPU usage - sometimes the server will just release the suspension but once you violate the usage a few times the only way to solve the issue is:

1. visit www.Hosting24.com, open a premium account with no limits and the suspension cannot happen any longer - submit a support ticket and your data will be migrated for free

2. open a new www.000webhost.com account, reupload your site from a backup and make sure your script does not exceed the limits in place - or that your website isn’t getting too much traffic for the free services

If you have no backup then option 1 is your only option else you can start fresh and make a new site.

Make sure your free hosting account isn’t exceeding the CPU limit by - making sure your site doesn’t get suspended by too much traffic - solve this by upgrading; making sure your site isn’t running too many scripts or CPU intensive scripts that will bring your site down by just having a few visitors etc.

don’t make me laugh, exceeding cpu, using a web as small and users or traffic as small as you can get, just say the free is limited until we need to free up space or threaten you to upgrade.

Huh?
There are free limits on place on all accounts and this is made clear, if the limits are exceeded the account is suspended?

There is no hiding that and no one has tried to do that?

If your site like mine has - exceeded the site limits - it will no longer load!

http://james2.000webhostapp.com

I now need to upgrade to Hosting24.com

1 Like

Have you solved your issue?

no, still cpu limit reached, for what my site is used for and amount of people, its for it’s not even worth my while upgrading so looks like it’s time to sack it.

Do you have any backups of your site? I’d like to help.

i do have a back of the site yes

Okay great stuff if you visit the 000webhost.com and login using the information I’ve sent to you via message you’ll be presented with the new panel or maybe you already had this panel.
Simply login hit, upload files & hopefully the file manager will load, upload your backup and your site will be live.

http://erimusfishingclub.co.uk

Or you can login using FileZilla

host: files.000webhost.com
user: erimusfishingclub
password: same as sent via PM